VA Loans in El Paso
Rocky Mountain Mortgage Company is a professional mortgage lender with dedicated home lending services for military service members and military veterans. Our in-house VA home loan consultants are here to help you move into your new Texas home. We will work with you throughout the home buying process and ensure that you receive the maximum government assistance possible with your VA home loan.
If you are experiencing problems with your credit, need help finding a realtor, or have concerns about the home buying process, Rocky Mountain Mortgage Company can step in to help!
Who Can Qualify for VA Home Loans
In order to be granted a VA loan, you or your spouse must meet the basic service requirements established by the Department of Veterans Affairs, have a valid Certificate of Eligibility (COE), and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Served 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime
- Served 181 consecutive days of active service during peacetime
- Served six years of service in the National Guard or Reserves
- Surviving spouse of a service member who has died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related disability
The Benefits of a VA Home Loan
If you are eligible and you decide to apply for a VA home loan, then you’ll reap many great benefits! VA home loans do not require down payments, providing a guarantee of a no-money-down opportunity. These specialized loans also offer an advantage of no mortgage insurance requirements and low closing costs. Most mortgage applications are rather strict on who can apply, but with a VA home loan the eligibility criteria is much clearer. Rocky Mountain Mortgage Company can guarantee that these benefits will work in your favor.
What to Expect from the VA Loan Application Process
There are required documents that borrowers will need to provide in order to begin the application of a VA home loan. The required documents will encompass your military service and personal income. The documents include but are not limited to:
- Veteran’s VA Certificate of Eligibility
- Past 2 years W2 statements
- Most recent LES or pay stubs
- Most recent bank statements
- Copy of DD214 (if the veteran has been discharged from his line of service)
Choose Rocky Mountain Mortgage Company to Apply for a VA Home Loan
Get a FREE, No Obligation Consultation
We have helped more than 20,000 El Paso families realize their dream of HOMEOWNERSHIP.
We have helped more than 20,000 El Paso families realize their dream of HOME OWNERSHIP.